Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Amazing...

I serve a God that loves me so much and chooses to bless me even though I mess up on a daily basis.  That He was willing to sacrifice His only son for me to be saved.  This is the greatest form of love that He has given me in my life that I have freely accepted.  But yet there is something that completely blows my mind wide open.  After his gift of salvation He gives me the most amazing earthly gift that He could ever give me, Sarah.  Honestly, when I am with her it seems like everything about love just clicks in my mind.  Yes there are hard times, but through those hardships I still love her.  In fact, after each of those rough times, it is like my love has just grown for her more than it was before.  That this love continues to expand through my experience with her.  She has blessed me so mush with letting me share in her personal life and letting me love her, while also receiving love in return.  Through our relationship, she continues to show me what love is all about and the ways that God loves me.  It's as though God uses our relationship just show us who He is and how He responds in love.  It leaves me speechless.

I am so unworthy of God's gifts, but He continues to bless me anyways.  It just shows me more and more that God is truly love and is totally in love with me.  I pray that I will never forget this message that He has given me.

1 comment: